CECBL.COM may eventually change this policy, by updating this page. Users should check this website periodically to ensure that they agree to all changes. This policy is effective as from December 1st , 2010.
We may collect the following information:
• Name and surname, date of birth and ID/PASSPORT or similar.
• Contact information: address, postal code, e.mail address and telephone number.
• Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests.
• Other information related to preferences.
What we do with the information collected
We need this information to understand the needs of users and to be able to provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal records maintenance.
• We could use the information to offer a product specifically to users.
• We could use the information to improve our products and services.
• We will not send promotional emails unless we have the express authorization of the users.
• If we have the express authorization of the users, we may periodically send promotional emails regarding new products, special offers or other information that we understand is of their interest, by using the email address provided.
• We will never pass any information to third parties unless we are required by law.
We are committed to ensure the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access to, or disclosure of information, we have established the appropriate physical, electronic and administrative measures to protect the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that requests to be located on the hard disk of the user's computer. Once the request is accepted, the cookie helps analyze web traffic and remembers when the user has visited a certain website.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to users as individuals. The web application will adapt its operations to the needs and likes of the user, gathering and remembering information about their preferences.
We use traffic tracking cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyze information about web traffic, and improve our website to adapt it to the needs of users. We only use this information for statistical purposes, and once used, cookies are removed from the records.
In general, cookies help us provide users with a better website, because they allow us to know which pages are more useful and which are not. Cookies do not give us access in any way to the users 'computers or to any kind of information other than the ones users decide to share with us.
Users can accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but users can usually modify browser options to suit their preferences. However, this could impede users to take the maximum advantage of the website.
Links to other web sites:
Control of personal information of users:
We will not sell, distribute, or provide user personal information to third parties, unless we are required by law.
If users understand that the information we keep about them is incorrect or incomplete, they should contact us as soon as possible by using the link provided above. We will proceed to amend immediately any incorrect information, as requested.
Madrid, 1st of December of 2010